Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yuzhny (Russian: 'southern')(masculine), Yuzhnaya (feminine) or Yuzhnoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Yuzhny Okrug, name of several okrugs in Russia
- Yuzhny, Russia (Yuzhnaya, Yuzhnoye), name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Yuzhny Island, an island in Russia
- Yuzhny Airport (disambiguation), multiple airports
- Yuzhnaya (Moscow Metro), a station of the Moscow Metro, Russia
- Yuzhnoye Design Bureau, a Ukrainian design bureau of satellites and rockets
- Iujnoe, a locality in Cahul District, Moldova
- Yuzhne, a port city in Ukraine
- Mikhail Youzhny (b. 1982), Russian tennis player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yuzhny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.